Create an Account to Begin
Please Note: Some military server firewalls block the application process, if possible please use a personal computer, tablet or smart phone. If you would prefer have the application and forms sent to you please email email@example.com. Thank you!
Applying for housing online is quick and hassle-free. Simply fill out the application below as completely as possible. The information you provide helps your leasing consultant find a home that best meets your family's needs. Please note in order to be placed on the wait list, a copy of the service member's orders must accompany the online application. In addition, please review the list below for documents you can submit to get your application processed faster.
Once you have submitted your application a leasing consultant will contact you within one to two business days. (Please note if an application is submitted on the weekend it may take slightly longer.)
We look forward to meeting your family's housing needs!
To expedite your application, click on the links below, fill out the documents and upload with your online application.
For Active Duty Service Members:
• Current Leave & Earnings Statement (LES)
• DDS Form-1172-2 (if all dependents are not listed on Official Orders)
• Completed Form AF-4422 (click here to download)
• Power of Attorney (POA) if service member is unable to sign and date application
• Completed Privacy Information Release Form (click here to download)
For Other Eligible Residents:
• Proof of Income (two  months of pay stubs per applicant and per employer)
• Form AF-4422 (click here to download) (Each applicant over the age of 18 must fill out and submit this form)
• NCIC Consent (Each applicant over the age of 18 must fill out and submit this form)
• Tenant Consent (Each applicant over the age of 18 must fill out and submit this form)
• Completed Privacy Information Release Form
(There is a $30 fee for the first applicant over the age of 18, additional applicants over the age of 18 shall be charged an $18 fee; a leasing consultant will contact you for payment information)
Additional documents needed from Retired Military:
• A copy of your DD-214
• A copy of your VA Letter